Sports Camps & Clinics
Pullen Insurance Services offers a wide variety of comprehensive insurance products for camps and clinics. Whether you operate numerous sessions throughout the year or only one session in the summer, we have an insurance program available to protect you.
- Day Camps
- Residential / Overnight Camps
- University or College Sport Camps
Standard Program Coverage
Commercial General Liability
The General Liability policy provides coverage for civil liability claims, including defense costs, your organization becomes legally obligated to pay to another person or organization. Coverage includes allegations of bodily injury, personal injury (i.e. libel, slander, false arrest), and property damage.
Participant Accident Medical
Participant Accident Medical coverage pays medical and dental expenses incurred by a participant when an accidental injury occurs while participating in covered activities of your organization. The policy is written on an excess / secondary basis; therefore, coverage is triggered after the exhaustion of all other medical coverage available to the participant.
Optional Coverages Available
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation
- Inland Marine (Equipment Coverage)
- Excess Liability
How to Get Coverage
- Click the button below that includes the state where your organization is based.
- Complete the application and return it with your premium payment to the address on the application or email a scanned copy to email@example.com.
- Your coverage will take approximately 2 business days from receipt to be bound and certificates of insurance emailed to you.