Amateur Sports Association and Leagues
Pullen Insurance Services offers a wide variety of comprehensive insurance products for amateur sports organizations. We specializes in sports related insurance only, so we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your association or league and its members are properly protected.
- National Governing Bodies
- National & Regional Sports Associations
- Local Sports Associations and Leagues
- Independent Leagues and Teams
Standard Program Coverage
Commercial General Liability
The General Liability policy provides coverage for civil liability claims, including defense costs, your organization becomes legally obligated to pay to another person or organization. Coverage includes allegations of bodily injury, personal injury (i.e. libel, slander, false arrest), and property damage.
Participant Accident Medical
Participant Accident Medical coverage pays medical and dental expenses incurred by a participant when an accidental injury occurs while participating in covered activities of your organization. The policy is written on an excess / secondary basis; therefore, coverage is triggered after the exhaustion of all other medical coverage available to the participant.
Optional Coverages Available
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Inland Marine (Equipment Coverage)
- Excess Liability
Contact our office to obtain a no-obligation quote or to discuss insurance options available to your organization. Most quotes issued the same day we receive your information.
Two Ways to Get a Quote
- Quote & Buy Now - Best for Smaller organizations (less than 200 players) with limited coverage needs.
- Get A Quote - Best for Larger organizations requiring a customized quote or organizations with more complex coverage needs.